Single Stop at CU Denver connects students to the local community and governmental resources (e.g. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Medicaid) that can help them overcome socioeconomic barriers and assist them in their educational journey. Single Stop is a free online screening tool that can estimate in minutes what supplemental resources students might be eligible to receive. Our staff is available to support students in accessing and navigating these resources. If you have any questions or need help getting started, please email us
1. Online Screener: https://app.singlestop.org/ucdenver/main
Personal Information: Take 5-10 minutes to fill in your information. It will automatically calculate your eligibility for programs and services.
2. Resource Eligibility: Once you submit your online application, you will instantly see what services you may be eligible to receive. You should then apply for those services by selecting apply and completing the Colorado Peak and/or other online applications.
3. Follow-Up: A Single Stop Center staff member will follow up to see if you have additional support questions.
1. Government Benefits (TANF, SNAP, Medicaid, Childcare Assistance, WIC, etc.)
2. Housing Resources
3. Community Support Resources
4. Legal Assistance
Located on the third level of the Lola & Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center in the Wellness Suite.
CU Denver students have access to free food and hygiene products at the CU Denver food pantry located in the Lola & Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center on the 3rd level. Students are allocated 10 points each week to use on food items from the Food Pantry.
Loving Lynx is an emergency funding resource available to CU Denver students dealing with unanticipated events including accidents, medical or dental emergencies, natural disasters, or a need for temporary housing.
Swipe Out Hunger is a national nonprofit committed to eliminating food insecurity for students on college campuses across the country. CU Denver has partnered with Swipe Out Hunger and Lynx Dining to offer FREE meal swipes to students needing food assistance