You Can Expect Respect

If you need to submit a report of a possible violation of our Nondiscrimination Policy or Sexual Misconduct, Intimate Partner Violence, and Stalking Policyon behalf of yourself or someone else, choose this button. Reports may be submitted by anyone about the behavior of a CU Denver or CU Anschutz community member. 

Find more information regarding the Nondiscrimination and/or Sexual Misconduct, Intimate Partner Violence and Stalking Policy within the University Policies and Procedures section of our website. 

Note*: For reports of sexual misconduct, please note that submitting this form does not constitute a formal complaint to the OE. If you provide contact information, a member of the OE staff may contact you for additional information to discuss how to file a formal complaint, the formal grievance process, and safety measures.


Our office is no longer handling employee requests for ADA accommodations. The ADA Coordinator role has moved to Human Resources (HR).

If you are an employee who needs a workplace accommodation due to a disability, please contact the HR ADA Coordinator via email at If you are a CU Denver student who needs an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Disability Resources and Services. If you are a CU Anschutz student who needs an accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Office of Disability, Access, and Inclusion.

Find more information regarding disability accommodations within the Accommodation Resources section of our website. 

If you are a student or employee who needs an academic or workplace accommodation due to pregnancy, please contact our office directly via phone at 303.315.2567 or via email at

Find more information related to requesting pregnancy accommodations within the Accommodation Resources section of our website. If you are pregnant or need to utilize a lactation space on campus, please fill out our Parenting and Pregnancy Form. For additional lactation resources, you can visit our Lactation Resources page. 

Choose this button to report alleged violation(s) of student rights of academic freedom, in accordance with Regent Laws Article 7, Part C. This form should be utilized to submit complaints by students or on behalf of students who believe that their Academic Freedom has been violated.

Find more information regarding Student Academic Freedom within the University and Policies section of our website. 

Ways to Submit a Report or Request

There are five ways that you can submit a report or a request to the Office of Equity (OE).

  • The easiest way to get ahold of our office is to submit a report or request onlineReview and select the report or request form that best suits your situation from the options above
  • You can send a report or a request to our office using one of our OE mailing addresses.
    • CU Denver: Lawrence Street Center, 12th Floor
      • 1380 Lawrence Street, 12th Floor, Denver, CO 80204
    • CU Anschutz: Education 2 North, 5th Floor
      • 13120 East 19th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045
  • You can give us a call at 303.315.2567 and share your complaint or request or you can schedule an appointment to meet with one of our professional staff members in-person. 
  • You can stop by our office and speak with one of our professional staff in-person.
    • Please note, our staff work on both the CU Denver and CU Anschutz campuses, and we cannot guarantee someone will be available if you stop by without an appointment.

Office of Equity

CU Denver

Lawrence Street Center

1380 Lawrence Street

Denver, CO 80204

CU Anschutz

Fitzsimons Building

13001 East 17th Place

Aurora, CO 80045

CMS Login