CU Denver students have access to free food and hygiene products at the CU Denver food pantry located in the Lola & Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center on the 3rd floor. Students are allocated 10 points each week to use on food items from the Food
How you can help
You can help by donating items, donating to our gift fund, arranging a food drive, or volunteering for the Food Bank of the Rockies through the VIP Program.
A list of our most needed items
- Protein items (canned tuna, canned chicken, peanut butter)
- Dry goods (pastas, cereal, grains, rice)
- Sauces (spaghetti sauce, condiments)
- Soups (canned soup, cup of noodles)
- Snacks (granola bars, fruit snacks, crackers)
- Canned vegetables and beans
- Personal hygiene items (toothpaste, shampoo)
- Special dietary items (gluten free, dairy free)
The Food Pantry is focused on providing foods that display high nutritional value (ex: quinoa is more valuable than a box of macaroni & cheese). We will gladly accept any donations that you provide, but again, we focus on providing
the most nutritional foods to CU Denver students as possible. Please drop-off all donations for the Food Pantry at the Lola & Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center welcome desk.