How to Apply

Applying to college can be a complex process, but CU Denver is here to help. The application you need depends on your specific situation. For example, if you are a current high school student, you will follow the link to Undergraduate Admissions.

Take a look at the different student types explained below. Find the type of student you are and click on the link to get to your application. If you have questions at any point, you can contact the Admissions Office.

Undergraduate Students

If you are a current high school student or a high school graduate who has not attended college previously:

If you are transferring from another college or university, coming back to college after a break, or returning to college as a military or veteran student who has not previously earned a bachelor’s degree:

Undergraduate Student Key Dates

Graduate Students

Students who have previously earned a bachelor’s degree and would like to work toward a master’s or doctoral degree should apply for graduate admission. If you want to take graduate-level classes for continuing education credits or professional development, you should also apply for graduate admission. You must contact the individual program for exact deadlines. See a list of graduate programs

Veteran & Military Students 

Recognized as #16 Best College for Veterans in 2020 by the Military Times, CU Denver supports you as you transition from the military to the classroom.  Education benefits and Boots to Suits academic and career resources are available for you.

International Students

CU Denver has hosted students from more than 130 countries. You are an international applicant if you currently have or will require a temporary, non-immigrant visa to study in the United States. Please see below for details.

Non-Degree Students

Undergraduate Non-Degree Student Key Dates

CMS Login