Employment Verifications

Employment Verification

The University of Colorado uses CCC Verify for employment verification. CCC Verify should be utilized as the primary employment verification system.

  • Employees requesting a verification of employment directly will need a pin number to access the platform. The pin number is the last four digits of their social security number.
  • University of Colorado should be used as the employer. Do not add a campus location to the name.
  • Visit the CCC Verify page for instructions on how to complete an employment verification and for contact information.

Contact HR verses using CCC verify if:

  • You are an employee requesting verification for housing assistance.
  • You need assistance with a specific NIH loan forgiveness or similar form.
  • The individual has been formally offered and accepted a position with CU but has not started yet.
  • The individual is within their first month of employment with CU.
  • The individual has been separated from CU for more than two years.
  • The information received from CCC verify doesn’t align with what was provided on an application.
  • You need a verbal verification of information already received from CCC Verify.

Please Note: HR can provide start date, end date, position held, and salary with proper authorization. We are unable to provide reference checks or comment on rehire status of former employees.

Contact hr.voe@ucdenver.edu for assistance from HR with employment verification.

Special Investigators and Federally Contracted Verification

Please contact hr.voe@ucdenver.edu to determine the best method to securely send the authorization form. Verifications may be conducted via live video call or over the phone. Please note that HR can provide start date, end date, position held, and salary with proper authorization. We are unable to provide reference checks or comment on the rehire status of former employees.

Personnel Employment Records

The University of Colorado Denver consists of departments within colleges and schools, as well as several administrative and student focused departments.

  • Full personnel records are generally maintained at the department level.
  • Central HR may have historical records digitized for employees.
  • There are no physical records located in the Central HR offices.

Records request may be made to hr.records@ucdenver.edu. There is a likelihood that we will refer you to a department-level contact when requesting records.

Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)

Employee Services, a CU System office that serves all four campuses, oversees the PSLF program.

Visit the Employee Services Public Service Loan Forgiveness page for more information.

Student Records & Education Verification

Please contact the Registrar’s office for student records, enrollment, or degree verification.

CU Denver
Student Commons Building
1201 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80204

Fax: 303-315-5969
Email: Registrar@ucdenver.edu

CMS Login