Registration for 2016 opens December 2015
RaCAS Application and Proposal Form
Before You Start:
You will need
- Your Abstract:* (Limit 250 Words- Check your word count before submitting application)Your online abstract should be written to a lay audience to explain your exhibit and why the observer would be interested in your work. This lay abstract will be used for the review process if you are nominated for a RaCAS award. Your actual exhibit/poster
may be different than your lay audience abstract. Your abstract will be published in the symposium proceedings. Please make sure your abstract is complete before you submit your application. View abstract samples
- All authors' information
- Faculty Sponsor's information
- Your Presentation format. Learn about the guidelines for presenters and the types of student exhibits (posters, media exhibits, or displays): Guidelines for Presenters
- Any Accommodations
- Applications are accepted from CU Denver Campus and Anschutz Medical Campus students.
- Students must either be currently enrolled or enrolled during the previous summer or fall semester.
- All required fields (marked with an *) must be completed
to submit this form. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
For more information please contact:
Dr. Leo Bruederle, Director, Researcher and Creative Activities Symposium
Leo.Bruederle@ucdenver.edu (preferred) or 303-556-3419