Research and Creative Activities Symposium
The purpose of the Research and Creative Activities Symposium is to promote and showcase the scholarly activities of undergraduate and graduate students, celebrate the creative process, foster professional development through academic excellence, promote
and showcase collaborative efforts among students and faculty, encourage interdisciplinary scholarly activities, establish and build connections with the community, and celebrate and foster diversity at CU Denver.
- Showcase undergraduate and graduate student research, creative and other scholarly activities
- Foster professional development through academic excellence
- Promote collaborative efforts among students and faculty at CU Denver and CU Anschutz
- Encourage interdisciplinary scholarly activities
- Celebrate and foster diversity
- Establish and build connections with the community
- Scholarly activity distinguishes scholarly students! Expand your experience beyond the classroom.
- Develop professionally. Enhance your analytical skills, confidence, creativity, communication skills and more!
- Enhance your resume. Employers, medical schools and graduate programs seek highly motivated, scholarly candidates!
- Learn what other scholars are doing on both campuses.
- Share your work with faculty and peers. It's rewarding!
- Poster presentations
- Exhibits such as sculpture, photography, models and design
- Video, streaming media, web
- Oral presentations
- Performances such as readings, musical composition and monologues