Reimbursements being requested must be in accordance with all applicable university policies, procedures, rules, and regulations and, in addition, must be:
- Documented as official university business.
- Substantiated. Receipts or other supporting documentation as required by university or other policy must be included with the reimbursement request.
- Reimbursements requested 30 days after the expense may or may not be approved.
For more information about business expense reimbursements visit the PSC page.
- Payee must be a U.S. Person at a U.S. address.
- Reimbursement must not be related to a Scope of Work (SOW) for an independent contractor.
For more information about non-employee reimbursements visit the PSC page.