YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn the basics of computer programming.
- Locate, access, analyze and visualize biomedical data set using appropriate tools and programs.
- Understand and apply various machine learning techniques and data analytics for solving real world biological problems.
- Communicate effectively with biomedical researchers and computational data analysts in a team science environment.
Biomedical Data Science has become an integral part of biomedical research. Biomedical researchers with data science knowledge are advantaged on multiple fronts:
- Are able to communicate constructively with Data scientists
- Can analyze their own dataset
- Can explore the large datasets available in the public domain, therefore missing an important opportunity to mine big data resources.
Therefore, training researcher the basics of data science is crucial to advance scientific discovery.