Current faculty and staff can request a license for Adobe Creative Cloud for a cost $45 annually (the charge is not prorated and the license is non-transferrable). Licenses will renew automatically each year unless a licensee has opted-out prior to the July 1 renewal date.
Please have your department speedtype ready to complete the request on the OIT Service Center portal.
Go to: https://servicecenter.oit.ucdenver.edu/CherwellPortal/IT to create a ticket to request a license.
- Log in to the Service Center using your university credentials and then select Make a Request.
- You will be presented with several options. Scroll down to Software and Applications and click on this option.
- Once again you will be presented with several options. Scroll down to Adobe and click.
- Complete the required information. All fields must be filled in before submitting the ticket.
- Once the form is completed, press Add to cart. The next screen will be your service cart - click Submit Order.
When you submit the order, a service request will be created and you will receive an email with an Incident / Record ID number.
Once you receive a follow-up message that you have been approved for a license, you can access the Adobe Creative Cloud software by going to https://www.adobe.com/. Click on Sign In at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Type in your university email address.
- Enter your university credentials at the CU Denver | Anschutz Web Login page.
- Once you're logged in, click Open under the Creative Cloud logo to access the software.
*More information about the OIT Service Center and the OIT Service Center Job Aid are available for additional assistance as well. If you have any questions, please contact the Service Desk at: